Veredus Young Jump Vento Save the Sheep Fetlock Boots
The Fetlcok boot for young horses in techno sheepskin complies with national and international jumping rules for young horse competitions.
• An anatomically shaped polyurethane impact-resistant shell
• Double ventilation
• Velcro double safety fastening
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- it can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance
- trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg
- it is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin
- it stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
Save the Sheep is our idea of a no compromise approach: the comfort of natural lambskin, plus the performance of a “man-made” fabric. The best of both worlds.