Double ventilation tendon boot in techno sheepskin.
- Double ventilation
- Tendon protection in carbon + nitrexgel
- Anatomically shaped shell
- Quick release tip
Protection Front boot Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which if free from any animal derivatives.
The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance.
- Trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg.
- It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin.
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, becoming stiff and turn yellow.
Matching fetlock boots avilable!